This is a nice dish where we use spring onion, besan and few spices to make curry. When I went to my friend’s house, I had a chance to taste this dish. Then I took recipe from her and tried making this at home. The spring onion curry came out very well. This goes well with rice or roti.
Spring Onion Curry
- Spring Onion - 1 bunch
- Besan / Gram Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - as needed
- Chilli Powder - ¼ tsp.
- Oil - 1 tsp.
- Mustard Seeds - ¼ tsp.
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp.
- Curry Leaves - a handful
- Garam Masala - ¼ tsp.
- Wash and clean spring onions well.
- Now chop both the green and white part finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- When it splutters add the finely chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Add salt and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now add the besan, red chilli powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Cook till the besan is cooked well and you will get a nice aroma.
- Switch off the stove and serve hot.
- Spring Onion Curry tastes well only when it is hot.