Cauliflower capsicum and paneer masala is a simple masala that goes well with rotis or rice. If want to have a different dish other than Aloo Gobi Masala, Paneer Masala, Aloo Masala for a change, you can try this. This a very tasty dish which can be made easily.
Cauliflower Capsicum Paneer Masala
- Cauliflower – 1 medium cleaned and chopped into small florets
- Capsicum – 1 chopped into 1 inch pieces
- Paneer – 100 g.
- Onion – 1 big
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Garlic – 8 cloves
- Salt – 1 tsp. or as needed
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp. or as needed
- Dhania Powder – 1 tsp.
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp.
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp.
- Aniseed – 1 tsp.
- Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander Leaves – a handful
- Grind onion, tomato, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
- In a pan, heat oil and add aniseeds.
- When it turns red, add the ground paste along with red chilli powder, turmeric powder and dhania powder.
- Keep in simmer and cook till oil oozes out.
- Now add cut cauliflower florets and capsicum and add 1 cup of water and salt.
- When it boils close with a lid and cook till the vegetables are cooked well.
- Check for slat and spice level and adjust accordingly.
- At the end add garam masala and mix well and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.