We used to wonder how to reuse leftover dals or vegetables. No need to worry. We can make bondas using leftover moong dhal. This bonda tastes good and it will be finished in a jiffy. Everyone will like it. You can serve this bonda with coconut chutney.
Try this bonda and let me know.
Leftover Moong Dhal Bonda
- Leftover Moong Dhal – ½ cup
- Besan – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – 1 tbsp.
- Onion – 1 chopped finely
- Green Chilly – 1 chopped finely
- Salt – as needed
- Chilli Powder – ½ tsp.
- Curry Leaves – a handful chopped finely
- Oil – for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients well. Make thick and soft ball.
- In a pan heat oil.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and gently slide in the oil.
- Fry the bondas till golden.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.