Agathi keerai is rich in fibre and helps in digestion. It has cooling properties. It helps to cure acidity related issues. It helps to cure acidity related issues. Agathi keerai is rich in calcium and iron. Agathi keerai also strengthens the nerves of eyes. Agathi keerai is diabetic friendly.
Agathi Keerai Porial
- Agathi Keerai – 1 bunch
- Small Onions – 10
- Red Chillies – 3
- Grated Coconut – ¼ cup
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp.
- Ured Dhal – 1 tsp.
- Wash and clean agathi keerai and chop them finely.
- Peel and chop small onions finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it splutters, add ured dhal and red chillies and fry for a minute.
- Now add small onions and fry till it becomes transparent.
- Add chopped agathi keerai and cook in low flame and cook well.
- Now add salt and mix well.
- At last add coconut and mix well and switch off the flame.
- Now agathi keerai porial is ready to serve.