Tawa Paneer Tikka is a wonderful dish which is very easy to make. This dish is very flavourful and is not deep fried and is a good starter. It just takes 10 minutes to make and it is a good snack option for kids.
We can keep this tikka even in kaati rolls with added veggetables and we can also keep this n lunchbox of our kids.
Tawa Paneer Tikka
- Paneer Cubes - 200 grams
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp.
- Carom Seeds / Ajwain / Omam - ¼ tsp.
- Amchur Powder - ¼ tsp.
- Garam Masala - 1 tsp.
- Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp.
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp.
- Kasuri Methi Crushed - ¼ tsp.
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp.
- Salt - as needed
- Besan or Gram Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Oil - 1 tbsp.
- In a vessel, add paneer, red chilli powder, kasuri methi, ajwain, garam masala, salt, amchur powder, ginger garlic paste and besan.
- Add very little water and toss to coat the paneer well with this masala by mixing well.
- In a pan heat oil and add the masala coated paneer cubes and roast them well.
- The paneer cubes will start to stick together. Slowly separate them with a ladle.
- Whrn the raw smell of the spices goes away switch off and transfer to a plate. Do not overcook.
- You can garnish with coriander leaves and sliced onions.
- Tawa Paneer Tikka is ready to be served.