Last Friday, I made malai peda for our wedding anniversary. Malai peda is simple to make and a rich sweet. For a change, I made with condensed milk and I came out well and it was very easy to make. Traditionally we make peda from khoa and sugar. It is similar to palkova we make at our home.
Malai Peda With Condensed Milk
- Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Milk Powder - 2 cups
- Fresh Cream - 100 g.
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp.
- Pistachio - 1 tbsp. cut into half
- Take milk powder, condensed milk and cream in a heavy bottom pan and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Now heat the pan on low flame and add ghee and cardamom powder.
- Cook till the mixture starts leaving the pan by stirring continuously.
- Remove the pan from the stove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Take small balls of equal size and make into round shape.
- Make a dent by gently pressing the peda in the center and place the pistachio.
- Your tasty Malai peda is ready.