As Children’s Day is coming I thought of sharing a very good recipe using nachos. Try this out and kids will enjoy the most.
- A bag of 150g Cornitos Extra Cheesy, Cheese and Herbs flavoured Nachos Crisps
- 50 g Grated cheddar cheese
- 30 g Onion, finely chopped
- 30 g Tomato, diced
- 30 g Sliced Black Olives pickled
- 50 g Sliced Red and Green Capsicum
- 50g Sliced Jalapenos
- Arrange a layer of Cornitos Extra Cheesy, Cheese and Herbs flavour Nachos Crisps on a dish.
- Top it with all the other ingredients.
- Now add grated cheddar cheese on the top
- Keep it in pre-heated oven for 1 minute until cheese melts.
- Serve hot immediately.
- Add oregano seasoning as per your taste.