Ingi murabba is good for digestion. It is very famous in Tamilnadu. Whenever we used to travel, we can see people selling ingi murrabba sold by vendors in bus stands. It is very tasty and spicy and good for your health.
|Ingi or Ginger||–||1 cup|
|Sugar or Jaggery||–||2 cups|
- Wash and clean ginger and peel and grind them into fine paste by adding little water.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add the sugar and water and mix well.
- Boil until the syrup gets two string consistency.
- Now add the ginger paste and mix well and keep in low flame.
- Mix in between till the murabba leaves the vessel.
- Transfer in a plate greased with ghee.
- When slightly cooled, make lines with a knife.
- When it is fully cooled, remove from the plate and transfer into an airtight container and preserve.
- Whenever you want, you can take the murabba and have. You can even give this to children.