It is a problem for mothers to make kids eat idlies. Idlies are one of the healthiest breakfast. It is simple and easy to digest. Try this Idly Fry and your kid will ask more of it. I have already posted another version of idly fry.
|Ginger Garlic Paste||–||1 tsp.|
|Red Chilli Powder||–||1 tsp.|
|Dhania Powder||–||1 tsp.|
|Garam Masala||–||½ tsp.|
|Salt||–||as needed or ½ tsp.|
|Curry Leaves||–||a handful|
|Fennel Seeds||–||1 tsp.|
- Take leftover idlies and cut them into cubes.
- Cut onions and tomatoes finely.
- Heat oil for deep frying the idlies.
- Once hot, fry the cut idlies to golden brown and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat 2 teaspoon of oil and add fennel seeds and curry leaves and fry for a minute.
- Now add finely chopped onions and fry till it becomes transparent.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, dhania powder, garam masala and salt and cook till it thickens and becomes mushy.
- Sprinkle little water and add the fried idlies and cook in medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your tasty idly fry is ready to be served.