Today I am going to post a simple and healthy recipe which kids love very much.
Soya chunks is full of proteins. They have all the essential amino acids present. Amino acids are the building blocks that create protein. Protein is a macronutrient that the body needs in large amounts for cell repair, immune function and muscle growth. Plain soya chunks do not have much flavor at all, but they absorb sauces, spices and flavorings well.
|Soya chunks||–||½ cup|
|Corn flour||–||2 tbsp.|
|Ginger, finely chopped||–||1 tbsp.|
|Garlic, finely chopped||–||1 tbsp.|
|Soya sauce||–||1 tbsp.|
|Chilli sauce||–||1 tbsp.|
|Red chilli powder||–||1 tsp.|
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 5 minutes. Then squeeze it and wash well and squeeze it and keep aside.
- Now take corn flour, little salt, half the chilli powder and mix well.
- Now add the cooked soya chunks and mix well and marinate.
- Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut onions , ginger and garlic to fine pieces.
- In a pan heat oil and fry the soya chunks and keep aside.
- Now take 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic for a minute without changing its colour.
- Then add onions and fry till transparent.
- Add both sauces, remaining pepper and red chilli powder. Add required salt and mix well.
- Now add the soya chunks and mix well.
- Your healthy soya chunks Manchurian is ready.