This is a simple traditional South Indian Curry which goes well with rice. This can be given to children as there is no chilly added. If you want you can add chili powder to this while frying cauliflower.
|Salt||–||As needed or ½ tsp.|
|Turmeric Powder||–||¼ tsp.|
|Water||–||For cleaning the cauliflower|
|Salt||–||½ tsp. for cleaning the cauliflower|
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- In a vessel, take enough water and boil.
- When the water boils add salt, turmeric powder and the cauliflower pieces and close with a lid.
- After 5 minutes drain off the water and keep aside.
- This procedure is to clean the cauliflower without any worms.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it splutters, add the cauliflower pieces and salt and fry in low flame by closing with a lid.
- When the cauliflower is cooked well, remove from the fire and serve.
- Simple cauliflower curry is ready to be served.