Fruit custard is one of the best and easy desert which can be given to children when they come from school very tired. Fruits are loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals and they give instant energy to children. You can add different fruits of your choice. It is the best desert with simple ingredients.
- Milk - 500 ml.
- Custard powder - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Chopped fruits Fruits of your choice - 1 cup
- Take ¼ cup of milk and add to the custard powder and mix well without forming lumps.
- In a vessel take the remaining milk and add sugar and boil mixing in between so that the sugar gets dissolved in the milk.
- Now slowly add the custard milk mixture and stir continuously in medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down.
- When the mixture cools down add the chopped fruits into is and refrigerate it for some time and serve chilled.