As summer has started, yesterday I prepared banana milkshake when my son came home from school. When it comes to health benefits, bananas are difficult to beat. They are delicious, and available throughout the year. Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins B6, and minerals like potassium and manganese which make them very nutritious. Banana gives instant energy to all.
- Ripe Bananas - 2 medium sliced finely
- Thick cream milk - 1 ½ to 2 cups
- Sugar - 3 tsps.
- Vanilla essence - a few drops
- In a blender, take the sliced bananas and blend well.
- Now add milk, sugar and vanilla essence and blend well once again. You can add cold milk for better results.
- A healthy milkshake is ready.