Oma water ir prepared from Omam or ajwain. It is very good for your stomach. It is extensively used in the treatment of stomach complaints, indigestion etc. Oma water is also very good for people suffering from gastritis. Ajwain water is given to small babies having colic and gas related problems. We can also take this regularly daily. This is very simple and easy to make medicine at home.
Oma / Ajwain Water / Home Remedy for Stomach Problems
- Omam or Ajwain or Carom seeds - 1 tbsp.
- Water - 1 cup
- In a pan, dry roast the omam till you get the nice aroma.
- Now add the water and boil till it reduces to half. It will become brown in colour.
- Switch off the stove and let it cool.
- You can now filter it and store.
- 1 tsp. for children and 1 tbsp. for adults.
- If children refuse to drink, add little sugar and give.