Carrot salad is a traditional salad which my mother makes often. With grated carrots and lemon juice this salad tastes awesome with curd rice. You can mix this with curd rice and there goes the tasty lunch. This is a simple preparation and the best one too.
Carrot Salad for Curd Rice
- Carrots - 2
- Lemon juice - from 1 lemon
- Salt - ½ tsp. or as needed
- Clean and wash the carrots and grate them finely.
- Add salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Your carrot salad is ready to be served.
- Serve it with curd rice and it will be very good.