Happy New Year 2016 to all. As today is the new year, I thought I will do something new and special. I like mushrooms a lot. So I thought of making starters with mushrooms and cheese. It came out very well.
|Button Mushrooms||– 1 packet|
|Garlic||– 4 pieces|
|Cheese||– as needed|
|Salt||– as needed|
|Chilly powder||– ½ tsp.|
|Turmeric powder||– ¼ tsp.|
- Wash and clean the mushrooms first.
- We have to remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
- Next, we have to Cut half onion, tomato and garlic into fine pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic, onion and tomato and sauté well.
- When it turns soft, add chopped mushroom stems, salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder and cook till mushrooms gets cooked well. Let it cool down.
- Now take the mushroom caps and stuff the cooked masala and top with cheese and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Cheesy mushroom starter is ready.