One more great dish for navratri by Chef Rajender Bhandari, Corporate Chef, SRS 7 Dayz.
|Cottage Cheese||80 gm|
|Green Chilly||2 gm|
|Desi Ghee||10 gm|
|Fresh Cream||20 ml.|
|Green Coriander||03 gm|
|Chopped Ginger||02 gm|
|Rock Salt||10 gm|
- Place blanched tomatoes and remove the skin and seeds.
- In mixer grinder grind the tomatoes and make a smooth puree.
- Place a heavy bottom pan on medium heat and add ghee and then chopped green chillies and ginger cooked for quick time and then add tomato puree, cooked for some time and season with salt and fresh cream.
- Boil two cup of water, cut paneer in medium size’s pieces and blanch in boiling water for five second and put into tomato gravy.
- Served hot garnish with coriander leaf as per given picture.