Paneer Mirch Roll is a Navratri or Navratra Recipe shared by Chef Rajender Bhandari of SRS 7 Dayz. This recipe uses simple ingredients like potaoes and paneer and it is easy to make.
- Bake the potato and peel them and cut them into length wise (finger cut).
- Toss with half of the chat masala and green chilli.
- Place hung curd in bowl and add deghi mirch, rock salt and oil and mix well.
- Cut cottage cheese in thin slice and place potato mixture in it and roll in.
- Dip cover with hung curd mixture and keep a side for at least two hours.
- Place thick bottom pan on medium heat and add ghee.
- Then place paneer roll in pan, cook in slow heat for five to six minutes and turn on over and repeat the same process.
- Sprinkle rest of the chat masala on paneer roll and serve hot as per given picture or conveniences as you like.
I will share some more recipes by Chef Rajender Bhandari in coming days.