As summer has started I made pineapple squash at home. My mother used to make all types of squashes at home when summer starts. I was reminded of her when I stared making squash. Pineapple squash is made from pure fresh pineapple and it looks and tastes awesome when served chilled.
|Pineapple juice||– 1 cup|
|Water||– 1 cup|
|Sugar||– 2 cups|
|Citric acid||– 1 tsp.|
|KMS||– 1/8 tsp.|
|Pineapple essence||– ½ tsp.|
|Yellow colour||– 1 pinch|
- Take fresh Pineapple juice and add 1 cup of water to it and mix well.
- Add sugar and boil till the sugar dissolves in it.
- Switch off the stove and add citric acid, KMS, essence and colour and mix well.
- When it is cooled store in a sterilized bottle and refrigerate.
- For one part of this squash add 3 parts of water and add ice cubes and serve.