I was bored of making same old recipes. I thought of making healthy breakfast with ragi and jowar. So I soaked ragi and jowar with ured dhal and made idly. It came out so well. I want to share this healthy recipe to all of you.
|Ragi||– 1 cup heaped|
|Jolam or jowar||– 1 cup heaped|
|Ured dhal||– ¼ cup|
|Salt||– 1 tsp.|
- Soak ragi, jowar and ured together for 3 hours.
- Grind it to a smooth batter using grinder.
- At the end add salt and mix well.
- Keep it for 12 hours to ferment.
- Next day grease idly plates and keep like idlis and steam for 10 minutes.
- Your healthy Ragi and jowar idly is ready.
- It tastes well with onion chutney.
Jowar Flour Upma / Weight Loss Upma | Hema's Kitchen
[…] Ragi Jowar Idly […]
Thank you Hema, fantastic recipe for diabetics. Are you quoting amounts for whole ragi and jowar or preground flour??
I am quoting whole ragi and jowar. Thanks for your follow