This is a dry curry made with cabbage, capsicum and carrot. This dish is colourful and tastes so good. It is a healthy one and children also like this since it looks colourful. It goes well with rice, sambar, and rasam.
|Cabbage||– ¼ kg.|
|Red chilly powder||– 1 tsp.|
|Salt||– as needed|
|Oil||– 3 tsp.|
|Mustard||– ½ tsp.|
|Ured dhal||– ½ tsp.|
- Clean and cut cabbage, capsicum and carrots into fine pieces.
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard.
- When it splutters, add ured dhal and fry for ½ a minute.
- Now add the cut vegetables.
- Add salt and red chilly powder and fry till it is cooked well.