This is a simple dry curry made with cabbage and carrot. In hotels, you often see this dish. This dish is colourful and tastes so good. It goes well with rice, sambar, and rasam.
|Cabbage||– ¼ kg.|
|Green chillies||– 1 or 2|
|Salt||– as needed|
|Water||– 1 cup|
|Oil||– 1 tsp.|
|Mustard||– ½ tsp.|
|Ured dhal||– ½ tsp.|
- Clean and cut cabbage and carrots into fine pieces.
- Cut green chillies into small pieces.
- In a pan heat oil and add mustard.
- When it splutters, add ured dhal and fry for ½ a minute.
- Now add cut green chillies and sauté for 10 seconds.
- Now add the cut cabbage and carrots.
- Add water and salt and cook till it becomes completely dry.