This is a tasty brinjal or eggplant recipe which I learnt from my friend in Bangalore. For this we use large variety of eggplant. It is a mouth watering recipe.
|Brinjal / Eggplant||– 1 large, cut to a thin round piece|
|Turmeric powder||– ¼ tsp.|
|Red chilli powder||– 1 tsp.|
|Oil||– 2 tbsp.|
|Salt||– as needed|
- In a bowl mix turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt together.
- Then add cut brinjals and mix well so that it is coated evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the eggplant slices in both sides.
- Transfer to a plate and drain off excess oil using tissue paper.
- This can be served as a side dish with rice.