When I go to a hotel I always eat rava dosa as it it is my favourite. There are a lot of items we can make with rava. One of the easy and crispy dosa is rava dosa. It can be made plain or topped with onions and chillies. It goes well with coconut chutney.
|Rice flour||– 2 cups|
|Fine rava||– ¾ cup|
|All purpose flour / Maida||– ¼ cup|
|Salt||– 2 tsp.|
|Finely cut onion||– ¼ cup|
|Finely cut green chillies||– 2|
|Cumin seeds||– 1 tsp.|
|Sour curd||– ½ cup|
- Mix rice flour, rava, all purpose flour and salt.
- Add curd and water and mix well without forming lumps.
- Mix enough water so that it is thin in consistency.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a dosa pan and pour dosa from outside to inside.
- Put 1 tsp. of oil.
- Turn around and cook till golden brown.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.