This recipe is made with button mushrooms and capsicum (bell pepper). Mushrooms are rich source of proteins and calorie free.A small bell pepper could provide up to three times more of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, much more than any citrus food.
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
- Button mushrooms – 200 g.
- Capsicum – 1
- Onion – 1 finely cut
- Garlic – 3 finely cut
- Tomato – 1 finely cut
- Salt – as needed
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp.
- Garam masala – ½ tsp.
- Oil – 1 tsp.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into four pieces.
- Cut the capsicum finely.
- Take oil in a pan and heat.
- Add onions, garlic and sauté well till it becomes transparent in a medium flame.
- Add tomato and capsicum and fry well till it becomes mushy.
- Pour ½ cup of water and add mushrooms and the remaining ingredients and cook in high flame.
- Mushroom Capsicum Curry
- Cook till the curry becomes thick.
- You can serve this as a side dish with rice or chapathi.