Festival season has started. Some of us are diet conscious and we count our calories. Some of us are diabetic and miss our sweets. Here is a way you can have sugar free payasam which can be made very easily at your home.
I have used broken wheat, milk, apple pieces and sugar substitute to make this payasam.
|Broken Wheat||–||¼ cup|
|Sugar Substitute||–||as needed|
|Apple||–||1 small piece (finely cubed)|
|Cardamom Powder||–||¼ tsp.|
- Take a wide mouthed pan and heat milk with water.
- When it starts to boil, add broken wheat and cook in low flame till the broken wheat is cooked well.
- Now add sugar free natura and cardamom powder and mix well and switch off the stove.
- Let it cool down.
- Now you can add finely chopped apple pieces and mix well.
- Keep in refrigerator for some time and serve.
- If thee kheer is thick add some chilled milk while serving.