Tawa Paneer Tikka is a wonderful dish which is very easy to make. This dish is very flavourful and is not deep fried and is a good starter. It just takes 10 minutes to make and it is a good snack option for kids.
We can keep this tikka even in kaati rolls with added veggetables and we can also keep this n lunchbox of our kids.
|Paneer Cubes||–||200 grams|
|Red Chilli Powder||–||½ tsp.|
|Carom Seeds / Ajwain / Omam||–||¼ tsp.|
|Amchur Powder||–||¼ tsp.|
|Garam Masala||–||1 tsp.|
|Pepper Powder||–||¼ tsp.|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||–||1 tsp.|
|Kasuri Methi Crushed||–||¼ tsp.|
|Turmeric Powder||–||¼ tsp.|
|Besan or Gram Flour||–||1 tbsp.|
- In a vessel, add paneer, red chilli powder, kasuri methi, ajwain, garam masala, salt, amchur powder, ginger garlic paste and besan.
- Add very little water and toss to coat the paneer well with this masala by mixing well.
- In a pan heat oil and add the masala coated paneer cubes and roast them well.
- The paneer cubes will start to stick together. Slowly separate them with a ladle.
- Whrn the raw smell of the spices goes away switch off and transfer to a plate. Do not overcook.
- You can garnish with coriander leaves and sliced onions.
- Tawa Paneer Tikka is ready to be served.