As my son had holiday yesterday for Kannada Rajyotsava, I thought of preparing sweet dosa made with jaggery. It is a very simple and easy dish and kids love this sweet dosa.
|Wheat flour||–||1 cup|
|Grated jaggery||–||1 cup|
|Ripe banana||–||1 medium|
|Cardamom powder||–||1 tsp.|
- In a pan melt jaggery with quarter cup of hot water and filter it and cool.
- Take wheat flour, cardamom powder and add mashed banana and mix well.
- Now add the melted jaggery and mix well. Add some more water and to make to dosa consistency. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Heat a dosa pan and spread a ladle of flour and sread some ghee on all the sides and cook on both the sides.
- Tasty sweet dosa is ready to be served.